Bosch - Orbital Sander/Polisher 3.3 Amp Corded 6 in Variable Speed Random
The Bosch 3727DEVSN 6 in. Random Orbit Sander/Polisher has an integral pad-dampening braking system to help prevent swirl marks on the finished piece. Any pro who needs to sand especially woodworkers, cabinet makers and finish carpenters will find that the sander provides rapid removal and an ultra-smooth finish. Its microfilter dust system filters fine dust as small as a 1/2 micron in diameter. The tool features a solid die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount, for less vibration. The variable-speed dial allows the user to match the speed of the sander to the workpiece and task, from 4,500 to 12,000 orbits per minute (opm). To ensure a strong grip of the disc while in use, it employs a hook-and-loop disc attachment system and accepts 6-hole 6 in. hook-and-loop discs. The sander was designed with an ergonomic soft-grip top and body.
- Sander/polisher design with pad that both orbits and rotates, delivering a smooth, well-blended surface finish
- Integral pad-dampening system helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Microfilter dust system filters fine dust as small as a 1/2 mic Dia
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount featuring a long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration
- Variable-speed dial allows the user to match the speed of the sander to the workpiece and task, from 4,500 to 12,000 orbits per minute (opm)
- Tapered soft-grip top, plus ergonomic handles helps provide comfort and control
- Multiple grip positions help to prevent fatigue, with a front handle that removes easily for sanding in tight spots
- Compatible with 6-hole 6 in. hook-and-loop discs works with industry-standard discs
We Also Recommend
Sander Mirka Deos
$ 14/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!