Cantek - Edgebander MX370M
Pre-milling & corner rounding in a small footprint.
The Cantek MX370M Edgebander is designed to be a compact & durable entry level edgebander with pre-milling & corner rounding functions offered at an affordable price. This machine is equipped with pre-milling, combination end trimming & corner rounding unit, flush trimming, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm
Why Cantek MX370M Edgebander?
- Compact design with dual function end trim and corner rounding unit
- Versatile edgebander capable of applying 0.4mm to 3mm edge tape
- Counter rotating diamond pre-milling heads ensure a perfectly square edge and clean panel to work with, resulting in a minimally visible glue joint
- The corner rounding function finishes the ends of cabinet doors and more with a radius edge, eliminating any manual rework of the panel
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4–3 mm; strip material can be hand-fed
- Conveyor chain feed system for reliable results with a feed speed of 23 FPM
- Heavy-duty pressure beam with extendable workpiece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- Spring-loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers
- Teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- User friendly 7” touch screen to control all edgebander functions
- Edge coil support plate for PVC/ABS coiled edgebanding
- Radius scraping and buffing units ensure a clean and vibrant edge
TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE
- Glue temperature settings
- Units can be selected and disengaged individually
- Heated fence is standard
- Keeps track of workpiece length, number or work pieces and hours.
- (2) diamond milling heads which are counter rotating mill the edge of the panel prior to applying the edgebanding for precise squareness and optimum edge results. Maximum removal of 3mm.
END TRIM / CORNER ROUNDING UNIT
- Dual purpose unit for performing end trimming and corner rounding functions in one.
- Can flush trim or radius trim depending on the work piece being machined.
FLUSH TRIMMING UNIT
- The standard copy roller disc for flush trimming unit is accurate, does not damage the work piece, and produces an optimum finish.
- Adjust cutter position with mechanical digital readout for straight or radius profile
- Radius scraper with 2mm radius.
- The buffing unit leaves a super finish on ABS and PVC edging, and removes any discoloration on the edges, which is especially noticeable when working with dark edge material.
0.4 ~ 3 mm
Minimum panel width
Minimum panel length
Min panel length w/ corner rounding:
With panel height 12-30mm
With panel height 30-45mm
Working table height
Extensible support width
4” x 3
100mm x 3
Pre-milling spindle speed
Top & bottom trimmer RPM
End trim/corner rounding RPM
Max. machine dimensions (LxWXH)
130” x 47 ¼” x 47 ¼”
Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)
109” x 28 ½” x 54”
Glue spindle motor
End trim/corner rounding motor
Top & bottom trimming motor
0.16 HP x 2
0.12 kW x 2
Heated infeed fence
Total connected power
We Also Recommend
Revo 18|36 Lathe 2HP 220V
$ 84/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Sliding Panel Saw Platinum 7.5HP 126" Digital Blade Angle Display and Aluminum Crosscut Fence
$ 325/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Portable Jobsite Spray Booth™ (PJSB)
$ 18/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Italian LT24 X 24 Bandsaw
$ 197/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!