Paintline - Portable Jobsite Spray Booth™ (PJSB)
The Portable Jobsite Spray Booth™ (PJSB) has a precision-manufactured, fully collapsible, aluminum frame and uses disposable plastic liners to protect the jobsite while spraying non-flammable, non-combustible finishes. This walk-in, open-faced booth sets up in minutes without tools and packs into one carry bag for easy transport between jobs. Use the PJSB on jobsites or in workshops. This affordable, portable, professional spray booth is the perfect solution for spraying/applying finishes, sanding, routing, or any other application where you want to keep particulate contained and/or away from your work pieces. Costing as little as $13.54 per job, the PJSB will provide years of service, saving thousands of dollars in set-up and clean-up costs.
- Disposable 5-sided clear plastic liner provides overspray protection to the ceiling, floor, and three sides.
- Clear plastic liners let in ambient or supplemental light.
- High quality, durable aluminum extrusion frame, and support poles.
- Available ventilation attachment accommodates air filter, ducting, and blower system. Filtered exhaust can be routed as required.
- No-tools, one-person assembly in about 15 minutes.
- Quickly packs into one carry/storage bag (45 lbs).
- Dimensions: 2m (80”) x 2m (80”) x 2m (80”)
- 1 durable aluminum extension frame and support poles.
- 3 disposable, plastic liners.
- 1 heavy-duty carry bag.
- Additional Liners
- Vent Attachment
- Air Filters
- Duct Reducer
To be used with Non-Flammable / Non-Combustible Paints & Solvents Only. Use with proper respirator.
We Also Recommend
Revo 18|36 Lathe 2HP 220V
$ 84/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Maksiwa Sliding Panel Saw Platinum - BMP.3200.IR - 7.5HP 126" Digital Blade Angle Display and Aluminum Crosscut Fence
$ 325/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Italian LT24 X 24 Bandsaw
$ 197/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Circular Finish Saw Blade European Style, 12 Inch D x 96T ATB, 30mm Arbor Size