CANTEK 14" Pneumatic Cut-Off Saw - PCS14
Speed up your crosscutting operations.
The Cantek PCS14 14″ pneumatic cut-off saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Its powerful 5HP motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut though a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation such as the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left hand or right hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
Why Cantek PCS14 14″ Pneumatic Cut-Off Saw?
- Large cutting capacity of 1”x10”, 2”x9” up to 3”x8”
- Adjustable cutting stroke to ensure optimum cutting speed and cut quality
- Reliable performance day in and day out
- Added safety features
- Available in Right Hand & Left Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 1”x10”, 2”x9” up to 3”x8”
- Powerful 5HP main motor
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push button control)
- Fast cutting cycle with up to 95 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch
|Cutting capacity (thickness x width)||1″ x 10″, 2″ x 9″, 3″ x 8″|
|Cycle speed||95 strokes/min|
|Saw blade size||14″|
|Saw arbor diameter||1″|
|Saw blade speed||4100 RPM|
|Dust exhaust diameter||Ø4″|
|Air||16.9 CFM / 70-85 PSI|
|Table size||24.8” x 23.2”|
|Net weight||530 lbs.|