CANTEK Edge Sander - CT108
Ideal edge sander for doors, furniture components, and more.
The Cantek CT108 Edge Sander has a 6” x 108” long belt with 39” wide platen for straight edge sanding and 3” drum for curve sanding. Table are adjustable up and down and can be angled for full belt utilization. This is the ideal edge sander for sanding cabinet door edges, furniture components, and more.
Why Cantek CT108 Edge Sander?
- Large front table can be tilted and adjusted in height to utilize the full width of the sanding belt
- Side table is supplied for sanding curved components and can be adjusted in height
- Rugged heavy gauge steel base ensures stable and rigid performance during sanding operations
- Available in 1-phase (1 ½ HP) or 3-phase (2 HP)
- Fast and convenient adjustment for belt tension and tracking by adjustment knobs on the idler drum assembly
- Sanding belt safety guard
- CSA / UL approved magnetic starter
|Sanding belt size||6″ x 108″|
|Belt speed||3150 FPM|
|Motor (1 phase)||1 ½ HP|
|Motor (3 phase)||2 HP|
|Front table||37″ x 7 ¾”|
|Side table||19″ x 12″|
|Platen size||6 7/8″ x 39″|
|Machine weight||364 lbs.|
|Machine dimensions||64 ½” x 22 ½” x 44″|
|Shipping weight||463 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||60″ x 22.4″ x 43.7″|