CANTEK Pneumatic Cut-Off Saw - PCS18
Speed up your crosscutting operations.
The Cantek PCS18 18″ pneumatic cut-off saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Its powerful 10HP motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut through a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation such as the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and a security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left-hand or right-hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
Why Cantek PCS18 18″ Pneumatic Cut-Off Saw?
- Large cutting capacity of 2”x12” up to 4”x10”
- Adjustable cutting stroke to ensure optimum cutting speed and cut quality
- Reliable performance day in and day out
- Added safety features
- Available in Right Hand & Left Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 2″ x 12″, 3″ x 11″, 4″ x 10″
- Powerful 10HP main motor
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push button control)
- Fast cutting cycle with up to 45 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch
|Cutting capacity (thickness x width)||2″ x 12″, 3″ x 11″, 4″ x 10″|
|Cycle speed||45 strokes/min|
|Saw blade size (optional)||18″|
|Saw arbor diameter||1″|
|Saw blade speed||3600 RPM|
|Dust exhaust diameter||Ø4″|
|Air||9.8 CFM / 70-85 PSI|
|Table size||26” x 27 ½”|
|Net weight||770 lbs.|