CANTEK SRS330 Straight Line Ripsaw
Precision glue joint ripsaw built for power and speed.
The Cantek SRS330 Straight Line Ripsaw is a single-blade ripsaw is geared towards the shop looking to increase efficiency in their ripping operations but cannot justify a multi-blade ripsaw. With its precision cast iron chain and track assembly, and extended pressure section, the SRS330 can produce a glue joint finish ready for panel glue-up right out of the saw.
Why Cantek SRS330 Straight Line Ripsaw?
- Produces a guaranteed glue joint finish to 13′, which eliminates the need to joint the material after ripping
- Precision straight line feeding for parallel and accurate rip cuts
- Eight hold down rollers over six rows ensure material is firmly held during cutting operations for a longer period resulting in a straighter, more precise cut
- Powerful 20HP saw motor for even the most demanding rip applications
- Maintenance-free chain track with the use of a reliable mechanical lubrication system
- Variable feed speed by frequency inverter for optimum cutting results
- Cast iron saw assembly, column, and table with superior vibration damping properties for optimum cutting results while ensuring long bearing and machine life.
- Very rigid machine body with a welded steel frame
- Absolute straight line feeding with glue joint to 13 ft.
- FC35 cast iron chain track with double-V design ensures precision straight-line ripping with a long wear life
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel-chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground and dynamically balanced.
- Arbor runs in precision angular contact type ball bearings (eliminates any radial run-out & axial thrust) – V Belt driven from below.
- Mechanical operation chain oiler provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed.
- When oil runs low, a warning light will come on, and when it gets too low, the machine track stops running to avoid damage to the track.
- Cast iron rip fence is mounted to a large diameter round guide rail with a quick-locking lever for effortless and accurate adjustment.
- 3 sets of anti-kickback fingers: 2 top and 1 set in the table for added operator safety.
- Soft start – Star Delta starter reduces the amp draw on startup.
- Optional laser light to project the cutting line to achieve maximum material yield.
|Max. workpiece thickness: 10″ blade||2.36″||60mm|
|Max. workpiece thickness: 12″ blade||3.35″||85mm|
|Max. workpiece thickness: 13″ blade||3.94″||100mm|
|Max. workpiece thickness: 14″ blade||4.33″||110mm|
|Minimum work piece length||8″||200mm|
|Distance between saw and column||18.1″||460mm|
|Saw arbor diameter||1″|
|Saw blade diameter||10″ – 14″||250~355mm|
|Saw arbor speed||4300 RPM|
|Useable Chain Length||47″||1194mm|
|Glue line guarantee||13′ (+/- 0.0098″)||3962mm (+/- 0.25mm)|
|Feed speeds variable||33~130 FPM||10~40 m/min|
|Arbor motor||20 HP|
|Feed motor||2 HP|
|Dust Collection Outlet||4″||100mm|
|Table size||36.6″ x 64.6″||930x1640mm|
|Machine weight||3190 lbs||1450 kgs|
|Machine Dimensions||78 ¾” x 44″ x 64″||2000x1118x1625mm|
|Shipping Weight||3630 lbs||1650 kgs|
|Shipping Dimensions||76 ¾” x 53″ x 67 ¾”||1950x1346x1720mm|