CANTEK Drawer Notcher JEN60
Adding undermount hardware to your cabinet drawers just got easier.
The Cantek JEN60 Drawer Notcher is designed to both notch and drill drawer boxes to install undermount soft-close drawer slides. The operation of the machine is simple with a self-indexing drilling unit that’s determined by the position of the drawer for either left or right notching. With a cycle time of approximately 10 seconds per drawer, you can achieve a high throughput and save time for other important tasks.
Why Cantek JEN60 Drawer Notcher?
- High production capacity of up to 220 drawers machined per hour.
- 57mm (2 ¼”) wide cutter head allows you to machine notches for a wide range of undermount drawer slides without needing to change heads or machine the component twice.
- Self-indexing drill unit for left or right drawer notching.
- Convenient foot pedal operation lets operator efficiently load and unload drawers for higher output.
- Pneumatic cutter & drill stroke by foot pedal operation.
- Cutter stroke and drill speed are adjustable for optimum finish results
- Drill will automatically position for both left and right drawer notches by activating a switch in the fence
- Machine will not cycle unless a drawer is up against the switch for safe operation
- Insert knife cutterhead with solid carbide inserts for optimum finish results and long tool life
- 2 ¼” (57mm) wide cutter allows for a wide range of undermount slides
- Comes with insert cutterhead with inserts and ¼” (6.3mm) solid carbide drill bit.
- Capable of notching up to 220 drawer boxes (both left and right) per hour.
Main cutter motor
2 ¼” (57mm) x 0.5” high
49” x 22”
Table height from floor
4” (670 CFM requirement)
Compressed air required
90 – 100 PSI
48” x 37 ¾” x 39 ¾”