FESTOOL - 576070 Random Orbital Sander ETS 125 REQ-Plus
Festool 576070 ETS 125 REQ-Plus Random Orbital Sander Kit
The versatile ETS 125 has one of the finest sanding strokes at 5/64" (2.0 mm), and is the ideal one-handed machine for maximum surface quality when finishing or pre-sanding. Compact in size and weighing only 2.4 lbs., the ETS 125 is perfect for sanding vertical surfaces and overhead work. Technical features such as the sanding pad brake and Vibration-stop balancing put the ETS 125 in a category of its own.
Festool’s sanders off the most complete sanding solution, a system utilizing sanders, dust extractors and abrasives designed specifically for the application at hand. The system approach allows for dust free sanding, low vibration use, and a long service life (3 year warranty). Benefits include a perfect finish surface in a fraction of the time compared to other methods with little to no cleanup required.
- Enhanced 250 Watt motor improves material removal rates by up to 25%
- Pad protector allows for sanding near adjacent surfaces without damage
- Bayonet-style locking dust port allows for dust extraction connection or optional reuseable dust bags
- Improved design and ergonomics provide reduced vibration and better control
- Pad brake prevents accidental damage to workpieces after use
- Sealed switch extends tool life and prevents internal dust build up
- Step-less variable speed control offers precise adjustments to fit the application
- Integrated dust extraction improves air and finish quality as well as extends abrasive life
- Comes with the new and improved Systainer3 M 187 storage box
What's in the Box
- (1) ETS 125 REQ-Plus Random Orbital Sander
- (1) StickFix Soft Sander Backing Pad
- (1) Protector
- (1) Chip Collection Bag
- (1) Systainer SYS3 M 187
Tight Sanding Stroke
Featuring a 5/64" (2mm) sanding stroke, the ETS 125 produces exceptional fine and superfine sanding results.
Compact and lightweight, the ETS 125 fits comfortably into any sized hand and allows for extended use.
Jetstream design delivers high efficiency dust removal, resulting in clearing air, better finishes, and longer abrasive life.
Balanced design delivers better finish results, smoother operation, improved control, and greater comfort.
Stops pad quickly and safely, prevening workpiece damage and errors when setting the sander down for a break.
StickFix H&L Design
Fast and easy abasrive removal thanks to resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing.
Variable Speed Control
Step-less variable speed control lets users adjust their speed to the needs of the application at hand.
Plug-It Power Cord
Interchangeable Plug-It Power Cord design allows users to quickly switch between tools on the fly.
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||1-1/16 in. (27mm)|
|Interchangeable Sanding Pad Diameter||5 in. (125mm)|
|Sanding Stroke||5/64 in. (2mm)|
|Weight||3.53 lbs. (1.6kg)|
|Power Consumption||250 Watts|
|Cable Length||13.123 ft. (4m)|
|Operating Speed (OPM)||6,000 - 14,000|
|Speed Settings||Variable Speed|