Laguna - PL 12|20 Laser
Laguna Tools PL 12|20 Laser - MLC122040-2
The redesigned PL12|20 laser from Laguna offers a complete ecosystem with optional rotary, fume collector, stand & software. The 40-watt laser makes quick work of complicated inlay techniques, cuts intricate designs out of wood, acrylic, and several other materials, along with perfect engraving lithography in most non-metallic materials. The PL12|20 has a full 12" by 20" workspace with a full 12" z-axis to fit large materials and a rotary device. The bottomless design allows the user to engrave large projects like tabletops and murals. The PL12|20 keeps raising the bar!
The PL 12|20 is designed to pair with the M|Flux:5 Fume Extractor
- PL12|20 Laser Machine: 12" x 20" work surface
- 40-Watt CO2 Laser
- Z-Axis Base; 12" Capacity
- Industrial Water Chiller
- Air Pump
- Exhaust Fan
- Multiple Work Surfaces: Steel, Honeycomb, Bottomless
- Ruida RDWorks Laser Software for Windows
See the Optional Stand
See the Optional Rotary
Auto Adjusting Work Table
- Automatically adjustable working table to fit odd shaped stock, a rotary attachment, and different tapes of mounts like a bead bed. The lifting height can reach 12"
- Autofocusing makes the laser head focus easily and quickly. Other models use a focal spacing block to adjust the focal length by hand. The Bed moves up until the workpiece hits the limit switch, and the focal length is always set at the exact height.
U.S. II-VI Optical Lenses
- II-VI's broad portfolio of optics is one of the largest and most advanced in the industry, leveraging deep expertise in diamond turning technology, magnetorheological finishing (MRF), and IBS coatings.
RECI Laser Tube
- RECI Laser tubes are boasting optimal laser output power density, concentrated light beam, uniform light spot, highest working efficiency, and highest cutting speed. Each Reci tube has approximately a 15,000-hour working life.
Hiwin HG Linear Guide Rails
- The HG series linear guideways are designed with load capacity and rigidity higher than similar products with circular-arc groove and structure optimization. It features equal load ratings in the radial, reverse radial, and lateral directions, and self-aligning to absorb installation-error. Thus, the HG series linear guideways can achieve a long life with high speed, high accuracy, and smooth linear motion.
- Wifi Control allows the operator to work remotely and upload work files to the Laser unit form anywhere – just like a printer.
|Running Amperage||9.6A (14.4A with all components)|
|Recommended Breaker||Dedicated 15A on power strip for all components|
|Laser Tube||RECI Water Cooled 40W 15,000H working life|
|Optics||U.S. II-VI Focusing lens & Beam Combiner|
|Drive System||Leadshine Motors & 3PH Drivers|
|Linear Guides||Hiwin HG Resin Capped|
|Work Envelope||12" x 20"|
|Control Software||RUIDA RDWorks, Lightburn option|
|Engraving Speed||0-500 mm/s|
|Cutting Speed||0-500 mm/s|
|Laser Output Control||0-100% Software controlled|
|Working Environment||32° – 104°F, Humidity 5-95%|
|Net Weight||300 Lbs (all components)|
|Ship Weight||325 Lbs|
|Assembled Height||10"/27"/40" (top unit, with base, with base and stand)|
|Net Weight||21 Lbs|
|Ship Weight||26 Lbs|
|Tank Capacity||9L (2.3 Gal)|
|Flow||10L/min (2.64 Gal/min)|
|Air Flow||5 CFM|
|Net Weight||9.9 Lbs|
|Ship Weight||10 Lbs|
|Horse Power||1/3 HP|
|Air Flow||300 CFM|
- Net Wight: 21 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 26 lbs.
- Dimension (L x W x H): 23" x 15" x 19"
- Padding Dimension (L x W x H): 23" x 15" x 19"
- Rated Power Input: 145
- Dimension (L x W x H): 10" x 5" x 7"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Compact Shaper - 4 Speed 3HP 1 Phase
$ 84/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Pro Shaper 7.5hp 220 Volt 3 Phase
$ 126/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Pro Shaper 5hp 220 Volt 1 Phase
$ 126/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Optional Rotary for the PL 12|20 Laser
$ 14/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!