SawStop Compact Table Saw 15A - 120V - 60Hz
The SawStop Compact Table Saw features SawStop's patented safety system with the mobility you need to work from anywhere - at home or on the job site. With a 10" blade and durable construction, you'll have the power and accuracy you need.
- SawStop's patented Safety System stops the spinning blade on contact with skin and drops it below the table in less than 5 milliseconds.
- Portable Durability: Heavy-duty construction, that's built to last, provides the stability you need for smooth cuts on the job site. The compact size, carry handle and on-saw storage mean you have everything you need at hand.
- Rack & Pinion Fence: Easy to adjust or remove and always square, the rack & pinion fence has built-in high and low shelf to support all types of cuts.
- Quick-Tilt Bevel with Micro Adjustments : Quickly and easily tilt the blade to your ideal angle. Further fine-tune in 1 degree increments with the micro tilt-adjust feature.
- Warranty: 1 year
Everything you've come to expect from a SawStop, in our smallest, most portable saw yet. Packed with features that bring power, precision, cut capacity, and safety to every job site.
LEGENDARY SAFETY SYSTEM
SawStop’s patented safety system stops a spinning blade on contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
RACK & PINION FENCE
The Rack & Pinion fence is easy to adjust and always square. The built-in high and low shelf supports all kinds of cuts.
QUICK-TILT BEVEL WITH MICRO ADJUSTMENTS
All blade adjustments are made from the centrally located knob. Quickly and easily tilt the blade to your ideal angle with just one hand. Dial in your precise settings with the micro-adjust feature.
The new Compact Table Saw offers SawStop's patented AIM technology on a portable, yet durable frame. This latest expansion to the SawStop product line-up makes SawStop technology accessible to all new audiences.
- Motor Configuration: 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
- Amperage: 15A
- No Load RPM: 4,000
- Blade*: 10”
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 0°: 3-1/8”
- Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 45°: 2-1/8”
- Max. Rip Capacity: 25-1/2”
- Weight: 68lbs
The available stand folds flat for convenient storage and easy transport. It features wide footing and non-skid rubber feet for stability and has ergonomic, easy-locking brackets.
Storage Space for Included Items
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Brake Cartridge (installed)
- (1) 3 mm Hex Key
- (2) Blade Wrenches
- (1) Riving Knife (installed)
- (1) Blade Guard with Spreader and Anti-Kickback Pawls
- (1) 24-Tooth Ripping Blade (installed)
- (1) Push Stick (on fence)
- (1) Table Saw Insert (installed)