Cantek - Shaper SS512CB
Production 7.5 HP shaper.
The Cantek SS512CB shaper is a ruggedly built shaper with refined features well suited for demanding production environments. Its’ versatile design makes it the ideal shaping solution for edge-profiling, door & furniture components, mouldings, tenoning, and more. The powerful dual direction 7.5HP driven spindle allows for optimum shaping even with large profiles. The heavy-duty cast-iron table and shaping column ensure maximum stability with superior vibration damping for optimum finish quality.
Why Cantek SS512CB Shaper?
- 1 ¼” interchangeable spindle is standard (other sizes available)
- Large cast-iron table is ground and polished for maximum stability and durability
- Powerful 7.5 HP motor for even the most demanding profiling work
- Five spindle speeds can be easily adjusted to suit your tool diameter
- Electronic spindle brake for added safety and facilitates with fast changeover
- Precision fence assembly with micro infeed and outfeed fence adjustment
- Finger style fence allows fence to be adjusted around the cutter for added safety and workpiece stability
- Cast iron ground & polished table with insert rings & t-slot for mitre / tenoning jig
- Precision ground and electronically balanced spindle
- V-belt drive with (5) spindle speeds is easily accessed from the front of the machine (3/4/6/8/1000 RPM)
- Electric spindle brake for added safety
- Spindle lock – with limit switch safety, machine will not start with lock engaged
- Micro spindle height adjustment with dial indicator for precise height adjustment
- 1 ¼” Interchangeable cutter spindle is standard
- Forward/reverse spindle rotation
- Adjustable “finger” type fence
- Independent micro-fence adjustment on both sides
- Plug to accept Cantek Power Feeder and table is pre-drilled for mounding feeder base
- Includes the following standard equipment:
- 1 ¼” spindle
- (1) 5” dust chute on guard & (1) 4” dust chute in the table
- Safety guard
- Mitre tenoning jig
31 ½” x 39.4″
Spindle speeds (5)
Largest diameter of cutter:
6″ x 43″
Vertical spindle stroke
Useable length of spindle
5 ½” long
(1) 5″ on guard, (1) 4” in table
48.4″ x 39.4″ x 52 ¾”
45 ¼” x 37″ x 41″
We Also Recommend
PCM-120 Pneumatic Hollow Chisel Mortiser
$ 176/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Axis Sliding Table Saw
$ 432/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Jointer J127LH 3HP
$ 189/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Jointer J127LH 1HP
$ 198/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!
Automatic Edgebander with PUR/EVA Glue Pot MX570PUR
$ 1388/mon. CLICK TO APPLY!