LAGUNA SuperBrush Double 36x2 3PH, 220V
SuperMax Tools offers a wide variety of SuperBrush™ sanders to meet the many needs of any woodworking shop. Our goal is to provide an excellent priced machine yielding an incredible return on investment by creating faster output, reduced rework, and greater product consistency.
Just think of all the applications our machines can help with – here a just a few:
• Raw Wood Sanding | White Wood Sanding
• Break sharp edges
• Blend out minor defects
• Sealer Sanding | Primer Sanding | Scuff Sanding
• Profile sanding
• Clean reclaimed wood
• Wire brushing to pull out soft grain to create textured surface.
These easy to use machines come with an extremely low learning curve and offer many different features which include: quick change brush heads, infinitely variable brush and conveyor speeds to allow for endless finish possibilities, adjustable tension rollers to prevent stock slippage, and precision height adjustments. Our SuperBrush™ sanders come in sizes ranging from 24” to 49” with single and/or double brush head offerings to meet all your finishing needs.
Dozens of brush heads available to effectively sand a wide variety of applications.
Raw Wood Sanding | White Wood Sanding
- Break sharp edges
- Open grain for even finish absorption
- Blend out minor defects
Sealer Sanding | Primer Sanding | Scuff Sanding
- Removes raised fibers and grain (denib/defuzz)
- Degloss previously finished wood
- Clean reclaimed wood
- Wire brushing
- Distress (weathered/Southwest finish)
- Pull out soft grain to create textured surface